SHOWCASE YOUR TALENT AND CREATIVITY!
Coming soon to a Surterra near you!
Our store walls will transform into art hubs showcasing the talent of our employees and members of the communities we serve.
What kind of art will be displayed? That’s up to the artist! Whatever your medium may be (paint, graffiti, wood, clay, etc) we could be the right space for you.
- $250 payout or $400 store credit
- Meet and Greet Event (Grand Opening or In Store event)
- Social Media Spotlight
- Included in Grand Opening PR Release (when applicable)
- Email – Bio
- Website Blog/Bio
- No Commission taken for any art sold
- All artists must be 21+
- MUST be located near the local store’s community
- May not have to live directly in same town, but a close radius of store (may need to expand this for smaller areas)
- Avoid overly political messaging
- Artists MAY be Surterra employees
- Owners’ discretion on accepted submissions.
- They must provide their own business cards; postcards; promotional
- Should they sell a piece/ item before their scheduled display time is up, they must either hold its place or provide a replacement that will not cause a complete re-work of the arrangement.
- They must respect the wall. Any significant damage to any Surterra property that is caused by the artist will be the responsibility of the artist to fix. These situations, should they arise, will be handled on a case-by-case basis.