NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- Eligibility: You must be at least twenty-one (21) years old, a legal resident of the United States, and reside within the State of Florida to participate in the Boatstock Sweepstakes Promotion (the “Promotion”). Employees and directors of Surterra Holdings, Inc. d/b/a Parallel (“Sponsor”) or any of its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- How to Enter: Visit https://www.surterra.com/boatstock/ to enter for a chance to win sweepstakes. Winners will be drawn on May 31st, 2022. Winners will be contacted by June 6th, 2022.
- Alternate Method of Entry: To enter for free, legibly hand-print the name of this Promotion, your name, email address, mailing address, age, and daytime/evening phone numbers on a plain 3” x 5” notecard or piece of paper and mail your completed entry in an envelope, with sufficient postage affixed, to: Boatstock Sweepstakes, 55 Ivan Allen Boulevard NW, Suite 900, Atlanta, Georgia 30308. Your mail-in entry must be postmarked during the Promotion Period and received by November 28, 2021.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00:01 Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 23rd, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 28th, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Prizes/Odds: One (1) Grand Prize: $500 Surterra Store Credit, 30oz Yeti Tumblr, Sasquatch Cooler, Beach Chair, Hat + Tank Top.
- General Prize Conditions: Prizes are non-transferable, and no cash equivalent, alternative, or substitution is permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of comparable or greater value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Allow 4-6 weeks after validation for delivery or arrangement for delivery of prize.
- Redemption. All prizes must be redeemed by June 30th, 2022
- Release of Liability: By participating, you release Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Promotion and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. By participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and you waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- Governing Law: The validity, performance, construction, interpretation, enforcement, and effect of these Official Rules and the rights and obligations of Sponsor and participants shall be governed by, and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflict or choice of law rules. All disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts of the State of Florida. By participating in this Promotion, you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any defense or objection otherwise available based on venue or the doctrine of forum non conveniens.
- Winner Names: For the name of the Promotion winner, available approximately three weeks after the end of the Promotion Period, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 55 Ivan Allen Boulevard NW, Suite 900, Atlanta, Georgia 30308. All such requests must be received within sixty (60) days after the end of the Promotion Period.
- Taxes: Any valuation of the prizes described in these Official Rules is based on available information provided to Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying all federal, state and/or local taxes imposed as a result of acceptance of the prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize that are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules.
- Miscellaneous: Sponsor may substitute prizes, amend the Official Rules, or discontinue the Promotion at any time. Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the Promotion. Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail, with receipt of a self-addressed, stamped, return envelope sent to: 55 Ivan Allen Boulevard NW, Suite 900, Atlanta, Georgia 30308, or may be read online at https://www.surterra.com/boatstock/. Prize winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release upon request of Sponsor.
- Sponsor: Surterra Holdings, Inc. d/b/a Parallel, 55 Ivan Allen Boulevard NW, Suite 900, Atlanta, Georgia 30308.