Your well-being continues to be our mission.
April 3, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
We remain committed to preventing and slowing the spread of COVID-19 while continuing to serve as an essential service in our communities. Your well-being is not only our priority, it is our mission. We want you to feel as safe as possible and to know that the health of our customers, employees and communities is our top priority.
Our employees have been informed and trained on all the safety guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control, the World Health Organization and state health authorities for daily sanitization protocols and social distancing to minimize close contact between you and anyone in our stores. All of our employees are aware and understand our COVID-19 safety policies and we have a dedicated Task Force that monitors and oversees our proactive efforts to prevent, protect and prepare you and our employees.
What we are doing for you and our employees:
- Continuing to educate all associates on how to slow the spread of Coronavirus
- Providing all frontline employees with personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks
- Enforcing social distancing in stores and throughout all facilities
- Making every effort to transition to “minimal touch” transactions and interactions in all locations
- Conducting nightly deep cleaning of all facilities and stores, in addition to continuous sanitization
- Ensuring frequent and thorough hand washing by all associates
- Requiring employees who do not feel well to stay home
We are committed to providing uninterrupted access to the products you rely on, while also minimizing contact through social distancing, and encouraging Reserve Ahead. We appreciate your support and patience as we continue to use these new practices – we hope you do not experience longer wait times or inconveniences of any kind, but in the event you do, we thank you for understanding as we all adjust to a new normal.
We will continue to monitor the situation community by community and store by store. It is our intent to remain transparent and will update our website and social media as we learn more. We will do our best to update you quickly about any changes to hours or offerings in the store nearest you.
I can’t express enough how much we appreciate all of our employees who are serving our customers and communities. We are supporting them in many different ways and encourage them in their decisions to take time off and stay home if they feel unwell. Please accept my most sincere gratitude to our customers and to all of our employees who continue to serve our communities with compassion and integrity during these trying times.
We are all in this together,
Chairman & CEO