Why does medical cannabis still carry a stigma?
Cannabis has long been associated with a certain “stigma” based upon out-dated propaganda and fear. But now, the tide is turning. With your help, we can re-shape these attitudes by showing ALL Floridians how medical cannabis is already helping countless people like yourself to find natural relief and to enjoy the ability to live WELL.
Share Your Story
Testimonial Consent/Release Waiver
Please read this Release and Waiver carefully and in its entirety, and ask any questions and voice any concerns that you may have before you sign it.
By submitting your testimonial regarding your experience with medical cannabis, you:
1) ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING WITH FULL ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS AND DANGERS WHICH MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH OR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN SO DOING.
2) Grant Surterra Holdings, Inc, it’s parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively referred to herein as “SF Parties”) and their respective directors, officers, employees or assigns to use my testimonial in any and all of it marketing campaigns, including but not limited to it’s website, social media, printed marketing materials and retail stores, without payment or any other consideration.
3) Authorize the SF Parties to exhibit, publish or distribute this testimonial for commerical purposes of publicizing Surterra Wellness and fighting the stigma of medical cannabis or for any other lawful purpose.
4) Understand and agree that these materials will become property of the SF Parties and will not be returned.
5) Agree and certify that you have carefully read and fully understand the terms and provisions of this Release and Waiver, including the release of all claims and agreement not to sue portions of this Release and Waiver.
6) Release and forever discharge the SF Parties of and from all debts, claims, causes of action, sums of money, and all other liabilities of any kind or nature, at law, in equity or otherwise which relate to or arise from your participation, whether known or unknown at this time; and agree not to file any claim or cause of action against the SF Parties arising out of or relating to your participation.
7) Agree to the terms of this Release and Waiver knowingly, voluntarily, without intimidation, promise, inducement of any kind, coercion, duress or pressure and as your own free act and deed. You certify that you are not under any mental impairment or are otherwise unable to read, consider, and understand the terms of this Release and Waiver, that you are above the age of 18, and that you are legally competent to execute this Release and Waiver.
8) Agree and fully understand that your releases and waivers contained in this Release and Waiver extend to and are binding on any person who legally may be entitled to make a claim or institute a cause of action on your behalf relating to or arising from your participation, whether known or unknown at this time.