Chocolate and cannabis? We love to see it.
Check out this recipe for some tasty cannabis-infused* treats.
*Cannabis edibles are not meant to be shared.
Servings: 20 | About 5 mg THC per serving
- 100 mg Heights Chocolate Bar, chopped
- 2.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temp
- 1.5 cups light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (non-infused) milk chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup (non-infused) white chocolate, chopped
- Flaky sea salt, to finish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter until fluffy. Add the sugars and continue to beat until light and fluffy (about 5 minutes).
- Add the vanilla and eggs. Mix to combine.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients to the stand mixer. Mix until just combined (be careful not to overmix).
- Stir in the chocolate chunks (infused & non-infused) with a spoon. Try to distribute the chocolate as evenly as possible.
- Divide the dough into 20 equally sized balls and place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle each cookie with flakey salt.
- Bake until set, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly before eating.
- Enjoy the sweet taste of elevation!
As always, remember to start low & go slow, and follow your physician’s dosing instructions.