Relief Product Line
Relief Oral Spray
with Florida orange and mint extracts
This therapeutic cannabis-based oral spray enables quick and reliable oral administration of natural, highly-beneficial cannabinoids. Surterra’s Relief products are geared for more acute conditions. Our 1 CBD : 9 THC blend targets more debilitating pain and deep discomfort to relieve symptoms and restore your mood and wellbeing.
- Industry leading 90%+ pure cannabis oil
- Targeted terpene profiles & consistent cannabinoid ratios
The Relief product line formulation harnesses the power of several terpenes, such as b-Myrcene and b-Caryophyllene, recognized for their pain relief properties. Combined with the psychoactive properties of THC, patients may experience strong feelings of relaxation.
- 20+ MG (SDU)
Standard Daily Use (SDU) is suggested 8 total spray daily. Based upon the SDU, each bottle represents a 30 day supply. Your recommended dosage may vary significantly– please consult with your physician for proper dosage.
Ingredients: Cannabis oil, naturally derived terpenes, coconut oil, food grade ethanol, natural orange and mint extracts
Terpenes are compounds that can be found in the Cannabis plant. They work alongside cannabinoids such as THC and CBD, to create the various therapeutic benefits that Cannabis is known for.
Delivery Method Benefits
- Long lasting relief (up to 6 hours)
- Easy and safe
- Flexible dosing
- Discrete for everyday use
- Onset in 30 minutes-1 hour
- Remove seal and plastic cap. Spray recommended number of times under the tongue, on the cheeks, or in the back of the mouth.
- Hold product in mouth for 10 to 15 seconds to allow product to absorb before swallowing residual product.
- When initially using the spray, you may have to “prime”/press the spray top several times before product is released.