Relief Product Line
Relief Vaporizer Pen
naturally-derived therapeutic cannabis and terpenes
This therapeutic cannabis-based vaporizer enables quick and reliable oral administration of natural, highly-beneficial cannabinoids. Surterra’s Relief products are geared for more acute conditions. Our 1 CBD : 9 THC blend targets more debilitating pain and deep discomfort to relieve symptoms and restore your mood and well-being.
- Industry leading 90%+ pure cannabis oil. No cutters, no fillers
- Targeted terpene profiles & consistent cannabinoid ratios
The Relief product line formulation harnesses the power of several terpenes, such as b-Myrcene and b-Caryophyllene, recognized for their pain relief properties. Combined with the psychoactive properties of THC, patients may experience strong feelings of relaxation.
- 20+ MG (SDU)
Standard Daily Use (SDU) is suggested 12 draws at 3 seconds per draw. Based upon the SDU, each vaporizer pen represents a 10 day supply. Your recommended dosage may vary significantly–please consult with your physician for proper dosage.
Ingredients: Pure refined cannabis oil, naturally derived terpenes
Terpenes are compounds that can be found in the Cannabis plant. They work alongside cannabinoids such as THC and CBD, to create the various therapeutic benefits that Cannabis is known for.
Delivery Method Benefits
- Pure cannabis oil and terpenes, no fillers or cutters
- .3 mL cartridge with consistent 230 mg active cannabinoid content
- Most immediate relief- onset in 2-5 minutes
- Discrete, durable design- carry wherever you go
- Button-free, easy to use. Simply inhale, pause, repeat.
- Vaporizing activates the medicine without burning it meaning you are inhaling only the medicine, not harmful carcinogens or toxins. No secondhand smoke.
- Hold vaporizer with mouthpiece end closest to you. Similar to using a straw, lightly draw (inhale) from the cartridge for 3 seconds. The bottom of the pen will light up to show it is activated.
- A 3 second inhale is considered to be 1 draw. When you exhale you may notice a vapor. Take 5 deep breaths in between each draw (if multiple draws recommended)
- Be sure your fingers do not cover the small ventilation holes next to the product ratio.