Soothe Product Line
Soothe Vaporizer Pen
naturally-derived therapeutic cannabis and terpenes
This therapeutic cannabis-based vaporizer enables quick and reliable oral administration of natural, highly-beneficial cannabinoids. Soothe products are created to help you achieve balance. A complementary 1 CBD : 1 THC ratio addresses the symptoms of chronic ailments and general discomfort.
- Industry leading 90%+ pure cannabis oil. No cutters, no fillers
- Targeted terpene profiles & consistent cannabinoid ratios
The Soothe product line formulation consists of equal amounts of CBD and THC. The balanced cannabinoid content, coupled with terpenes such as Terpineol and b-Caryophyllene, may create a euphoric feeling. d-Limonene, b-Myrcene and a-Pinene are recognized as anti-carcinogens.
- 20+ MG (SDU)
Standard Daily Use (SDU) is suggested 12 draws at 3 seconds per draw. Based upon the SDU, each vaporizer pen represents a 10 day supply. Your recommended dosage may vary significantly–please consult with your physician for proper dosage.
Ingredients: Pure refined cannabis oil, naturally derived terpenes
Terpenes are compounds that can be found in the Cannabis plant. They work alongside cannabinoids such as THC and CBD, to create the various therapeutic benefits that Cannabis is known for.
Delivery Method Benefits
- Pure cannabis oil and terpenes, no fillers or cutters
- .3 mL cartridge with consistent 230 mg active cannabinoid content
- Most immediate relief- onset in 2-5 minutes
- Discrete, durable design- carry wherever you go
- Button-free, easy to use. Simply inhale, pause, repeat.
- Vaporizing activates the medicine without burning it meaning you are inhaling only the medicine, not harmful carcinogens or toxins. No secondhand smoke.
- Hold vaporizer with mouthpiece end closest to you. Similar to using a straw, lightly draw (inhale) from the cartridge for 3 seconds. The bottom of the pen will light up to show it is activated.
- A 3 second inhale is considered to be 1 draw. When you exhale you may notice a vapor. Take 5 deep breaths in between each draw (if multiple draws recommended)
- Be sure your fingers do not cover the small ventilation holes next to the product ratio.