Faster, safer pick-ups
While our stores remain open to serve your well-being, we strongly we strongly recommend you place a pickup order until further notice. Pick-up orders can be placed through our Live Chat, Customer Care Line and our website.
Pick up orders can help limit your time in the store and are fast and convenient, so we ask everyone to place a pick-up order before coming to the store. You can also save time by bringing exact change or using CanPay at checkout. Rest assured, we are able to answer any questions about our products on the chat or Customer Care line.
Online pick-up orders are often available for pick-up in as little as 15 minutes.
Pick-Up Orders are available through our Live Chat, Customer Care line and our website. Please note—to order flower or concentrates, please contact Customer Care by phone or Live Chat for assistance.
(not available for flower/concentrates)
- Create your account by clicking “Sign Up” and entering the requested information
- Add items to your cart and, when you’re ready, proceed to checkout
- Complete the requested information, including the store from which you’ll pick up
- Pick up your order at your preferred store location in as little as 15 minutes
Become a Patient
Learn how to become a medical cannabis patient in Florida.
Your well-being continues to be our mission.
March 14, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
We wanted to reach out to make you aware of what we are doing regarding the current coronavirus situation to ensure your well-being. We know it’s an unsettling time for everyone and our thoughts are with those who have been affected by the outbreak. Every day brings new developments and you may have questions.
We understand that we play a vital role for you, as you may rely on our cannabis products to manage a variety of health symptoms and conditions. In fact, anxiety is one of the most common health concerns we are hearing in our stores during this unsettling period of time. We take our role in ensuring your well-being very seriously and we will do our best to continue to provide this important service while prioritizing the health and safety of our associates, our customers and our community.
We are closely monitoring the situation and following the official guidance and recommendations of the CDC, WHO, OSHA and local Boards of Health to help mitigate and slow the spread of the virus and are taking additional measures to protect and support everyone who works at or visits our stores:
- Increasing sanitizing of high-touch surfaces and deep night cleanings in all our stores
- Enforcing good hygiene of all our associates and directing associates who are feeling unwell to not come into work
- Being flexible and considerate in our sick leave benefits and attendance policy for those who might be impacted
- Training associates to be extra sensitive to interactions, particularly with our customers who are immunocompromised or otherwise vulnerable
- Preparing our stores to respond quickly to any emerging situation
- Implementing a number of ways that you can obtain our products while minimizing time in our stores and ensuring minimal contact with staff and others, such as how we manage lines and wait times, and encouraging the use of debit over cash
- Asking customers who are sick or have symptoms to refrain from coming to our stores
While we are currently maintaining regular operations at our stores, we are navigating the situation community by community and store by store. We will do our best to update you about any changes to hours or offerings in the store nearest you, or you can check our social page. It is our intent to remain transparent and will update our website and social media as we learn more.
Thank you for your cooperation and let’s work to stay healthy together,
Chairman & CEO